Terms & Conditions
Our Trading Information
To make a purchase, please order either:
- Via our website
- Or by telephoning (0800) 678 5459 or 07870 804545
- If calling from overseas, please call 00 44 7870 804545
We accept payment for on-line orders by the following:
- Credit card Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Debit card Visa, Maestro,
- Goods will be dispatched once your card transaction has been authorised.
- Overseas transactions can be made using one of our accepted credit cards - your card issuing company will work out the relevant exchange rate
- If you wish to make an order & make payment via an alternative method, please telephone us on 0800 678 5459
We will also accept payment by cheque or postal order.
Cheques and postal orders must be made out in £’s sterling and made payable to ‘Fine Saratoga Ltd’
Goods will be dispatched once the cheque has cleared & we have received cleared funds.
All our prices are inclusive of VAT (20%) and is included on all goods purchased within the EU.
If you are purchasing outside of the EU then VAT will be deducted from the total of your total.
Customers are responsible for their own import charges which may occur plus any other import charges applicable to your country of residence which may arise.
- All transactions are safe guarded by ‘Shopify Pay’
- Payment Security Used - Shopify Pay pay uses the PCI certified UPG system
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- Goods are sent out on the day of purchase if ordered before 2 pm Mon-Fri, 11.00 am Saturday. Otherwise, they are sent out the next working day.
- However allowing for seasonal market fluctuations we like to safeguard our customers by allowing up to 7 working days for dispatch of items.
- All items are sent out by Royal Mail Second Class or Airmail unless otherwise requested.
- If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you with details of the estimated delivery date.
- All ordered items we have in stock will be sent out to you.
- We will notify you via email once your order has been processed & dispatched.
Postage & packaging charges
All our orders are sent out:
- Royal Mail Second Class for UK orders (£2), unless another delivery option is selected at checkout
- Airmail for international orders
Delivery costs per order start from:
Mainland UK: £2
Rest of the World: £9.00
Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK Inland) from £10.00 (a signature upon receipt of delivery is required for this service)
If an order is required urgently please call 0800 6785459 or 07870 804545
Fine Saratoga Ltd is committed to providing the highest level of service to our customers & customer satisfaction is of great importance to us.
However we do understand that on occasion a refund or exchange is necessary.
If this is necessary read carefully our policy on refunds & exchange
Fine Saratoga Ltd Returns Policy for Refunds or Exchanges
- Goods must be returned within 14 days - UK & Europe (or 21 days for Rest of World) - of their delivery date with all labels intact
- Sale Items cannot be exchanged
- Faulty items may be returned for a replacement item or refund.
Items not returned in this condition will NOT be eligible for a refund or exchange and will be returned back to the customer.
Goods are the customer’s responsibility until they have been received back by Fine Saratoga Ltd.
It is advisable to obtain a certificate of posting (this is free from the Post Office at time of postage)
The original post and packaging charge is non-refundable.
Postage & packaging is free for exchange (UK only)
Postage & packaging will be charged on any subsequent returns.
Cancelation of orders
An order may be cancelled within 24 hours of placing unless it has already been dispatched.
A gift wrapping service is available for £3.
If the items you are purchasing are for a gift and need to be sent to a different address, please inform us at the time of ordering.
The invoice will be sent to the cardholder's address.
If the recipient is unhappy with the gift then it may be exchanged for another item or refunded to the original purchaser.
Please see our returns policy for Refunds & Exchanges for further information.